Side Street Inn lowdown:
1. Wing Zing: They are delicious!! The batter is nice and crispy. There is no sauce so it's not messy. The spicyness is mixed in with the batter making it even more delicious. The spice is also very mild. Totally a must have appetizer.
2. Kalbi: Excellent! They are very tender and the taste is amazing.
3. Fried Rice: Very good! Helps get down the meat and poultry.
4. Kim Chee Fried Rice: Tastes exactly the same as the regular fried rice, just has kim chee cabbage. The rice is not spicy at all.
5. Chicken Katsu: Very yummy. The pieces are very thick, but tender.
6. Miso Yaki Chicken: Very salty.
7. Calamari: Good and the pieces are HUGE! Not your ordinary small, deep fried circles.
Overall this place is a must go. Very delicious food and very decent prices. Also, keep in mind that these servings are very large.
Places You Should Consider
Side Street Inn Photos
Add to My Connections